Saturday, March 20, 2021

Sydney’s Stars – Son for the Alien Dictator – Skye Castel & Aline Ash

 



Son for the Alien Dictator:  A Sci-Fi- Alien Romance (Possessive Aliens Treasure Curvy Girls, book 1)

Published to Amazon on February 16, 2021

Author Skye Castel & Aline Ash

Amazon



My new boss is the most feared man on the planet. Great.

 

Insanely powerful and ridiculously rich, President Vahadr Tzelik II is a man used to getting what he wants. Once he sets his eyes on me and demands I work for him, I literally can't refuse…

 

He is a merciless Dictator. He can ruin my life with a single flick of his black-clawed fingers. I should be horrified, but instead I'm gazing at his strong, muscled shoulders and intense blue eyes. And the heated looks he gives me send shivers down my spine.

 

I should never have agreed to go near Vahadr’s son, a cute 4-year-old with one hell of a bad attitude. And when I find out the truth about the boy's surrogacy?

 

Let's just say I'm afraid to tell my boss.

 

And that secret might just be the biggest mistake of my life.

 

If you like stories about possessive aliens, feisty heroines, and cute alien babies with unexpected twists and complex enemies to lovers dynamics, you'll adore this sci-fi alien romance novel with a HEA! Each book in the series is a standalone with no cliffhanger and a guaranteed happily ever after for the couple.



Official published review:

At your demand

I think I just fell in love! With a brand new series, a brand new author and a brand new world. This story completely captivated my attention from the first chapter and I am still drawn to this little family and the people who have captured their hearts. The author did a fabulous job creating the characters, they are detailed and engaging and I could imagine finding them on any city street. Their struggles are real making it so easy to become invested in their HEA. And the story is fresh and new, with enough action, danger and emotional angst to keep me coming back for more. The author has certainly reeled me in and I may have just one-clicked the rest of her library to tide me over until book number two hits the shelves. I hope we don’t have to wait too long because I just know it’s going to be amazing.

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RCYQIE5ZLW0NZ




Aline is obsessed with space, adventures, and mighty alpha aliens that populate the constellation she came from (or so she likes to imagine). In her positive thinking master classes, she encourages people to become optimistic, creative, to focus on positive emotions, and to live a meaningful life. In her books, she aims to share this positive vibe too. Even when her heroes are stuck in the most awful situations, they kick and fight, fall in love against all the odds, and live happily ever after.

 

If you'd like to be notified of updates, teasers, and promotions, subscribe to Aline's newsletter:
http://eepurl.com/gSbPCb

 

Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/AlineAshBooks

Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Aline-Ash/e/B084P3K6W2

Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20035559.Aline_Ash

Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/aline-ash



#sydneysstars #sonforthealiendictator #scifiromance #possessivealienstreasurecurvycurls #nextgreatread #5starreview #boundandbooked


No comments:

Post a Comment