Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Book Birthday – Sultry Shifter Nights – Multiple Authors

 



Sultry Shifter Nights:  A Shapeshifter Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Anthology (Shifters Unleashed book 1)

Published to Amazon on April 12, 2021

Author Multiple Authors

Amazon



Did someone say shifters?

Stuffed with hot alpha males, kickass heroines, and dark-eyed, brooding shifters of all kinds, this collection will deliver hours of decadent, pleasure-filled reading from bestselling and award-winning urban fantasy and paranormal romance authors.

If you can't get enough of those dreamy shifters and other supernatural creatures like vampires, ghosts, witches, demons, and more, this limited edition anthology will feed your cravings. Come now, and follow us into these fantasy worlds where sultry shifters meet their fated mates and always get their happily-ever-after ending.

★★★ Authors & Stories Featured in Sultry Shifter Nights ★★★
COMING SOON!

C.D. Gorri
Erzabet Bishop
Gina Kincade
Julie Morgan
Kiki Howell
Shifters Unleashed
Julia Mills
Kate Nova
T.M. Payne
Margo Bond Collins
N Gray
S. Cinders
Jules Crisare
Dena Garson
Crystal Dawn
Zoey Indiana
Roxy Matthews
Terri A. Wilson
Roxanne Witherell



Official published review:

Stories sure to heat up your evening

What an amazing collection of stories by some of my favorite PNR authors! Each one is full of characters that I just couldn't help falling in love with, and stories that I just couldn't put down. At the end of each book, I couldn't wait to see what the next author had in store for me. This is one collection of books that I am sure to read again and again.

Rearranging Fate - Roxanne Witherell
Fate is what you make it
This story is a fantastic addition to the anthology! I loved the strength in Shayla and the way she stood up for how she wanted her life to go. And Jaxon is her perfect partner, a strong alpha who leads with his heart but is not afraid to use force when he needs to. The author kept me on the edge of my seat with the action and danger as Shayla struggled for her independence and I couldn't wait to see how the story ended. But man was I sad to see it end. I don't know what the author has in store for us next, but I would love to see Onyx get a story of his own.
5 stars

Shadow’s Laughter - Margo Bond Collins
Shadow knows, or thinks she does anyway
This book is a fast paced read and fits perfectly with the anthology. I enjoyed the characters and the way Shadow accepted a change in thinking once she realized how important Jeremiah was to her. The author kept the story moving with plenty of action and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
4 stars

Doubly Claimed - C.D. Gorri
Just the right amount of bling
This book is the perfect foray into a touch of the forbidden! The author took the anthology by storm with dominant alpha males, even tempered omegas, snarky sassy mates and a vacation getaway that had me enthralled from the very beginning. I love the authors descriptions of the characters, I could imagine everything as if I was there, and I also enjoyed the overlapping journeys for the sisters and a hint of more books to come. This book is a quick read that was worth every minute of my time. I can’t wait to read the next book by this author.
5 stars

Marked by her Dragon - Julia Mills
Home to the one he loves
This book was over way too soon! I enjoyed the way the cousins bantered back and forth, and the way Macy and her besty were together. The author kept the story interesting with plenty of action and danger, and the emotions were at an all time high with the perfect ending. I enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more from the author.
4 stars

 

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2FPVFN3JJB8DY



@authorroxannewitherell @cdgorri @juliamills623 @margobondcollins #boobirthday #nextgreatread #sultryshifternights #anthology #pnr #paranormalromance #mutipleauthors #5starreview #boundandbooked #shiftersunleashed #naughtynightspressllc



Cupcake picture by The Scran Line

https://www.thescranline.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment