Monday, February 1, 2021

Book Birthday – Kiss of Magic – Multiple Authors

 



Kiss of Magic:  A BBW Paranormal Romance Collection

Published to Amazon February 1, 2021

Author Multiple Authors

Amazon



Shifters, witches, demons, vampires, you name it … these curvy heroines are in the THICK of it.

Grab your copy today and devour these BBW paranormal romance stories by NYT and USA Today bestselling and hot new authors. Kiss of Magic has MF, FF, and Reverse Harem Romance stories. Includes 15+ paranormal romance stories to heat up your kindle! There’s something in here to satisfy every desire.

Kiss of Magic features stories by:

S. Cinders

Aidy Award

Leigh Kelsey

McKenzie Rogue

Samantha Bell

Pepper Paris

Lissa Lynn Thomas

Piper Fox

Zelda Knight

Amari Ara Dreamer

Sunny Abernathy

Susannah Shannon

Tabby Monroe

Ellie Pond

Kat Parrish

Taige Crenshaw & McKenna Jeffries



Official published review:

The magic within

What an amazing collection of stories to while a way the weekend with. This book has many of my favorite authors in it and each story holds an air of magic and mystery that was impossible to ignore.

Her two dragons
Freeing the past
Each book in this series is better than the last! I love how Michelle was goal oriented and resistant to distraction, well she tried to make herself believe it anyway. The author really did a fantastic job of keeping this story interesting and I was completely hooked before the end of chapter one. The characters are well written and drew me into the story, and once the action and danger started I couldn’t put the book down. This was such a wonderful lead into the next journey for the dragons and I can’t wait to read all about what happens next.
5 stars

Flirty Wolf
Ready for love
How I love those hot Troika wolves and the ladies who are strong enough to mate them. This is such an amazing Valentine’s Day read! The author brought the humor and action that I have come to expect from this series and she threw it up a notch. I love the concept of an auction and the little misunderstanding really added spice to the story. The characters are fantastic like always and getting to see so many of my favorites kick back and have a fun time brought a smile to my face. I hope that we get to see some more love connections come out of these packs in the future because I just know they will be an amazing read.
5 stars

A Witch and Her Warrior
We are only as strong as we believe
I am not usually one to read a historical romance, but this quick read kept me enthralled with the highs and lows of the characters coming together. I love the characters! They are both so sweet in their sincerity and the fast connection was just the perfect speed. I especially enjoyed the unique familiar, he brought a dose of sarcasm and reality that enhanced the story. This was my first experience with this author and I am looking forward to reading more of her books.
5 stars

 

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RMDHDX7K5Z5MG



@susannahshannon66 @aidyaward #kissofmagic #pnr #paranormalromance #5starreview #nextgreatread #newrelease #bookbirthday #lunabellpublishing



Cupcake picture by The Scran Line

https://www.thescranline.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment