Sunday, February 7, 2021

Throwback Thursday – Furious – Susan Bliler

 



Furious

Published to Amazon on December 4, 2012

Author Susan Bliler

Amazon



Without any actual family of her own, Lucia is willing to sacrifice just about anything for Team Cutlass and its fierce leader, Warren Reed. Reeling from a brutal wreck, Lucia is devastated when she awakens in the home of Draken Shatan, Warren’s bitter rival. Injured, scarred, and without anyone else to rely on, Lucia has no choice but to accept Draken’s hospitality. It appears he’s as displeased with the situation as Lucia. Luckily, Draken opts to steer clear of her and that’s a good thing. She doesn’t need to fall for Warren’s hotter than hell enemy who has a temper to match! Draken refuses to release Lucia from his care while she’s still healing…at least that’s what he keeps telling himself. His attraction to Lucia is instantaneous and overwhelming but he’s willing to attempt a denial for the sake of his sister’s memory. Unsure if Lucia is an unsuspecting victim or a player in a scheme gone horribly wrong, he’s determined to keep her until he finds out the truth. While Lucia heals her body, Draken attempts to mend his heart and in the process, he’ll discover his own reluctance to set his Lucia free.



Official published review:

Racing towards love

What an absolutely amazing story! The author grabbed my attention right from the beginning with a scene that got the blood pumping and each one after just added to the experience. I loved the characters and the way they each had to overcome their own issues before they reached their HEA. This is a behind closed doors romance, but the amount of fiery passion behind the characters was easy to see with each interaction. This book is one that I know I will read again and again, and it makes me giddy with anticipation to read the next book by this author.

4 stars

A GR

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R1KO6T8X139A




My pack territory is in Central Montana, between Stone Crow Estates and the North Fortress. Born and raised in an untamed location that bridges the gap between rolling prairies and majestic mountain peaks, I am born to a family that also bridges the gap between cultures.

My father's people boast a fiercely proud Scandinavian ancestry while my mother's tribes descend from two savagely beautiful and unique nations (White Clay and Nakoda) that inspire my Skin Walker series.

I'm a huge fan of MMA, boxing, 30 Seconds to Mars, DMX, Nahko and Medicine for the People, and 21 Pilots ("...sometimes quiet is violent"). I also love to read because it encourages me to write. (I hate it when authors add that they love coffee and chocolate. Really? Who doesn't love coffee and chocolate?) Anyway, I love beer...kidding. I don't love beer, but we are engaged in a very serious relationship. (Mom, please don't call me when you read this.)

Please leave feedback....well, only if it's positive. "Keep in mind that I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my sh*t! (Erykah Badu lyrics!)

Author’s Website:  https://www.susanbliler.com/
Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/susanabliler
Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/susan_bliler/
Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Susan-Bliler/e/B0064C7QPU
Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19025204.Susan_Bliler
Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/susan-bliler



@susan_bliler #tbt #throwbackthursday #nextgreatread #furious #contemporaryromance


No comments:

Post a Comment