Sunday, May 5, 2019

All that Wood in one complete collection

All that Wood in one complete collection


The Ash Brothers Complete Collection
Published to Amazon on March 11, 2019
Author Jenika Snow



As you guys know, I am not usually one for purchasing the complete collection of anything.  Or even anthologies for that matter.  I like to be able to read books in any order and skip the next book in a series for an extended period of time.  That may irritate you as a reader to my blog, but I get bored easy and I like to read across authors and across genres when the mood strikes me.  I will even go so far as to pay more money for a complete series, so that I have the individual books to read when I want without having to deal with holding it up on Goodreads or having to remember to go in and change my reading status.  Okay, so part of my motivation may be that I am just a little bit lazy.

That being said, I just couldn't pass up the chance to grab this collection when it came out.  I had been toying with purchasing the individual books, but some other book always seemed to move to the top of my Amazon wish list.  I am so glad that I took the plunge and grabbed this collection.  Each book was it's own experience and yet they were linked through the common thread of family.  I loved them all and, imagine my surprise, when I read them all one right after another.  Well wonders never cease.  I should have known they were going to be that good as this is Ms Snow we are talking about. 

Take my word for it, this is one collection that you are going to want to grab by clicking on the book above.


Official published review:
Hard wood
Great things come to those who wait 
This book is the perfect, steamy short romance. We get the hot, alpha male, his perfect mate, the romance, the dirty, steamy scenes burning up the pages and a wonderful HEA in a fraction of the reading time. I loved it and can’t wait to read the next book. 
5 stars 

Knock on Wood
Fated to be 
How adorable is this book!  I love that they both saved themselves for each other. The fact that they knew what they wanted and were willing to wait until the time was right for both of them. They just naturally fell into the relationship because they both have loved each other in secret. I can’t wait to read the next one. 
5 stars 

Touch Wood 
Animosity turns to love 
This is the perfect book to end the series. The way these two alpha personalities mesh is magical. They both refuse to give in until they do and in doing that they open themselves up to love. The HEA they find is perfect for the two of them. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment