Sunday, May 5, 2019

Destined to be together........maybe


Destined to be together........maybe 



The Irresistible Offer (Wanderlusts Series book 1)
Published to Amazon on February 28, 2019
Author Reina Rose




This author is very new to me.  I have seen her posts around Instagram and I love the covers she has been throwing around, her marketing effort is a sure indication that she is passionate about her writing.  When she reached out to me to read her book, I was completely on board with it.  I had already thrown it in my Amazon wish list, but just hadn't had a chance to grab it yet.  So yay! total score on getting to read something I was already eyeballing.  

This book was a fantastic read!  I have to warn you though, these characters throw around endearments like they are candy.  You are a dear and you are a dear and everyone is a dear, well you might be a darling.  In my mind I just started to skip all of that, and look at the bigger picture of the book its self.  Young love that it meeting road blocks at every turn, you can never go wrong with that kind of story!  The biggest draw back for me, was that this is a serial book.  :-(  You all know how much I love cliffhangers, total sarcasm at work there.  But it would not stop me from reading this book again.  Yes!  The story was that good.

I totally recommend this book to all of my readers.  Luckily the second book is already out, and the third book is up for pre-order.  I haven't had a chance yet, but I already have my sights set on the second book and I will totally let you know if the magic is still moving me.  I have a feeling it will as the cliffhanger chapter was absolutely that good.

While I am moving onto the next book, click on the book above to grab your copy of The Irresistible Offer today!  You are not going to be disappointed.

Official published review:
Destined to be together........maybe 
I enjoyed this book, although I did have to get used to the way the terms of endearment were being thrown around like water. Beyond that, I thoroughly enjoyed the thought of forbidden love and the level of friendship and love found between the pages. I didn’t realize this was a cliffhanger, but the author did a fantastic job of setting up the next book. I hope Noah and Marie find their HEA in the next book. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment