Sunday, May 5, 2019

Finding their strength together


Finding their strength together 



Burned (Dragon Mates book 3)
Published to Amazon on July 17, 2017
Author J.K. Harper



Oh my!  What a fabulous read!  I had to go out and purchase the previous two books in the series, this one was that good.  Hey!  No judging me, you guys know that I tend to not read books in order.  This book is from 2017, but it only just showed up in my ARC folder, so it is not my fault.  Where has it been all of my life?????  I hope we are going to get the next book in the series soon.  I mean, Hello!  I am dieing (I have no idea how this word is to be spelled, so please forgive me the misspelling.) to see what is going to happen with Nick!  Could his lady love be Teagan's best friend?????  One can only hope.  :-)

This couple couldn't be any cuter!  They are full of insecurities about themselves, no matter that their true friends and supporters have tried to steer them on the path of don't worry what others think.  They are smart, interesting and tend to roll with the punches.  Did I mention that one of them is a dragon, a billionaire (what self-respecting dragon would be without his hoard?), a scholar, they love to fight with swords, are gorgeous, with tons of gorgeous friends and just are so sweet and caring you can almost get a cavity.  Don't let all of that sweetness fool you though.  They stand up for what is right, their friends, themselves and each other.   Together this duo can overcome anything put into their paths. 

Click on the book above to grab your copy today! 


Official published review:
Finding their strength together 
All the makings of a perfect fairy-tale, Dragons, a hoard, a sword, friends, enemies and a mate, can be found within the pages of this book. This is the first book from the series that I have read, so trust me when I say it can be read as a stand-alone. Although you will miss out on what I am sure are fantastic HEAs if you don’t start with book one. Now to take my own advice and read the first two books before the next book comes out. I can’t wait!
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB BS

No comments:

Post a Comment