Friday, December 20, 2019

Book Tour - The Dirty Dozen MC Edition - Multiple Authors



Genre: MC Romance Anthology

Publication Date: November 23, 2019




with stories by Elle Boon, VR Baucke, Gemma Arlington, Lauren Firminger, Kay Maree,
Sammy King, Khloe Wren, Penny Blush, Kathleen Kelly, Ember Raine Winters, Natasha Thomas

11 Authors ~ 12 Novellas ~ 12 Hot Bikers

Ever wonder what it’s like to take a walk on the wild side?

Find out as these eleven authors show you as they take you on a journey through their MC Worlds.

See what it’s like to be thrust into the dangerous world of an MC, where brotherhood and loyalty are more than just words.

These eleven authors will have you captivated and wishing to wear one of their MC patches with each word you read.







Participating Authors:

Wraith - Kathleen Kelly
Wraith noun ~ a ghost or ghostlike image of someone, especially one seen shortly before or after their death.

DesiredNatasha Thomas
His entire life had always been about three things; his club, his brothers, and his family. Until he met her.

Royally Taken - Elle Boon
He’s the protector. Sometimes he walked a fine line between right and wrong, but make no mistake, when shit goes south, he’s the one you’d want to have your back.

SlothKay Maree
1%er, pain, blood, nothing but another nightmare followed by numbness, and the deep dark hole I don't think I could pull myself out of again.

Havoc’s TemptationLauren Firminger
Just when they thought the dust was starting to settle, Havoc brings a long lost secret to the surface.

Charon MCKhloe Wren
Blade is forced to learn a lesson when the price for exacting his vengeance becomes higher than he’d ever imagined it would be.

Danger - Penny Blush
I am the President of Knights Fury MC; my life has been threatened. I don’t know who to trust. There’s a traitor in my club. Now I need to put my trust in a stranger to help save my club and my life

Diesel’s ChoiceLauren Firminger
Would a second chance be too much for me to give him though?
He handed me my heart back in pieces once. Would I survive round 2?

ViperGemma Arlington
One girl in search of her father.
One guy willing to help.
One interesting and eventful night of passion.

SladeVR Baucke
Tova - Hades Horsemen Club Princess, forbidden temptation, and rule breaker.
Slade - Hades Horsemen VP, hot as sin, loyal to the bone, and has finally met his match.

TankEmber Raine-Winters
Can Tank save Nadia against all odds, or will new revelations take her away?

ExecutionerSammy King
An executioner who was forced to grow up with hate in his soul.
An innocent girl whose life isn't what she believed.









Official published review:
Look no farther for your next MC fix
You guys are going to enjoy this set of stories. Each one is full of those hard core alpha males we have come to expect from our MC heroes. You know the ones I mean, with faces of angels and sins of the devil. Well until they meet that special someone, then all bets are off. Just check out what I thought of these two stories and there are so many more compiled in this box set. Be sure to grab them while they are hot. 

Royally Taken
Knowing when to be strong 
Wow!  The author took my breath away with this book. She covered some seriously difficult topics and she made her heroine a true survivor. The story would not have been as good if her man had been anyone else. He was the perfect counterpart to her, letting her be strong and supporting her weakness. This book is full of action and danger and the emotional connection that makes it so wonderful. There are some triggers mentioned as history, so if you are sensitive to that this might not be the book for you. I enjoyed reading this book and look forward to the next book by the author. 
5 stars 

Executioner 
One good dead
This is the first book I have read by this author. I really enjoyed the story, the way the good guys won, the acceptance and the overall intensity of the emotions between the characters. The one thing lacking was the steamy scenes I have come to expect from an MC romance. I’m not sure what you call a cozy MC book, but that is what this is, well except for the beginning scene which was hot and heavy and total player worthy. I think it’s just because the author did such a fantastic job of creating this relationship between Lyric and X and I wanted to see them lock in their love for each other that I felt bereft from the fizzing out of the steam. I would still recommend this book, you won’t want to miss the way this club takes these three under their wings. It’s a true joy to behold. I look forward to reading more by this author. 
4 stars 

4 stars 
A GR BB








Giveaway

Follow the tour HERE for exclusive content and a giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment