Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Fan Friday - Alpha Knots - Milana Jacks




From Dystopian romance to out of this world love and ownership, this author knows just how to make a reader’s heart thunder.  I’m not sure how I managed it, but this book is number 3 in the Alpha Horde series, which is a total misnomer since there is a book 0 that was originally published in parts on the author’s website.  Seems odd to start a paperback book collection in the middle of the series, but no one ever said I was always right in the head.  I love that each of these books is about a hot, super dominant, alpha male who finds the woman meant to be theirs and breaks free from the societal norm and becomes what nature intended them to be.

There is no much drama in the overreaching story line that you really should start from the beginning.  You will miss out on the horde members so far and what has brought them to the war they are about to embark on.  Well, not to mention you won’t want to miss the rest of the steamy stories and HEAs for the other couples.  And of course, you won’t want to miss out on the 6 books in The Hordesmen series, that continue the journey to a HEA for all of the Regha empire.

I highly recommend this book and this author as a go to read.  She keeps the action and danger at a high intensity while making sure that her characters reach the HEA that we all crave so much.  While you all start from the beginning, I am going to continue along the path and see where she takes her hot alien alphas.

Happy Reading

Sydney




Alpha Knots (Alpha Horde book 3)

Published to Amazon on February 22, 2019

Author Milana Jacks

Amazon




If I keep her, there’s no going back.

Sam
In the blink of an eye, I’m head-first in a snowdrift, rescued by the biggest, greenest—man?—I’ve ever seen. Whatever he is, he turns my take-no-crap attitude into need. I should escape, but I’ve got a hunch that I’m close to solving a cold case involving several women who disappeared into thin air.

Vemlox
My plan is foolproof. Fetch the Omega and hand her over to Montar, thus sealing Loven’s alliance between Guardians and Horde. Thanks to a glitchy space gate, I’m stuck in a freezing cave with something that’s turned the simple delivery into a suicide mission. An Omega I must not want and can never have.

Unfortunately, she’s going into heat. And Serpent help me, I will betray the Horde and starve on a pole if only to keep her.



Official published review:

Finding the lost

This author continues to keep the series interesting with new characters and new situations. This book introduces us to not just the newest omega, who has alpha tendencies, but also to the elusive alpha female. I enjoyed this story and the way the authors took us on many an emotional turn before we reached the HEA. I especially enjoyed how our alpha found his place in the end. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RCOIE8G3J6IXU






My name is Milana, and my mission is to entertain you. I write for the reader looking for romance with fast paced, sexy, funny, genre-bending dark world, where really blunt, jealous, and possessive Alphas meet heroines that can handle their charming personalities. Making you squirm, laugh, and flip the pages filled with action while fulfilling your need for a #different, often dystopian futuristic romance world with funny, sexy, blunt, and possessive monsters, drives me.

The romance in my pages is safe from cheating, other women drama, and I deliver HEA every time. Let me entertain you!

 

Author’s Website:  https://www.milanajacks.com/

Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/milanajacks/

Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/milanajacks/

Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Milana-Jacks/e/B01F18EOLQ

Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14678597.Milana_Jacks

Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/milana-jacks

 

@milanajacks #fanfriday #alphaknots #scifiromance #alphahorde #paperback #milanajacks #nextgreatread #5starreview


No comments:

Post a Comment