Thursday, September 3, 2020

Throwback Thursday – Tempting the Tiger – Sennah Tate

 



As you guys know, I 100% judge a book by it’s cover.  Obviously, that is not the only thing that draws me to select a book, but if a cover calls to me and it’s the right genre I am probably adding it to my Kindle app.  This book was no different.  My eyes kept being drawn to this guys face, well and I am a fan of big cat shifters, so it was really a no brainer.  I am sad to admit that I picked up this little gem, and all of the series, what can I say! They called to me, which is free on Amazon at the moment, in July and only just got around to reading it.  And then to add insult to injury, I realized this little beauty has been waiting for me since November of 2015.  How did I miss such a fantastic read!

Thank goodness for Throwback Thursday!  I was scrolling through my Need to Read folder and once again this face called to me.  Wow!  His face might have called me in, but the story insured that I stayed.  I love the intrigue and the fact that these 2 both have a secret to keep.  The author did such a fantastic job of pushing this tiger who was already on the fence into the side of right.  The dynamics between these 2 characters made for some laughs as well as some tearful moments.  You know all of those elements that mean you are engrossed in a fantastic romance novel.  My only complaint was that the ending was a little abrupt, I mean the couple totally got their HEA, but it was all high intensity and then Bam! it’s over.  But not to worry, the next book is all ready, with another hot cover and an equally amazing story waiting for you to grab and find out more about the characters and the library.

This book is a definite re-read for me.  I am already anticipating the end of the series and the ability to read it all over again.  I think you will enjoy this book and every one that follows after it.  It’s perfect for a beach or weekend read.

Happy Reading

Sydney



Tempting the Tiger (Palm Haven Shifters book 1)

Published to Amazon on November 6, 2015

Author Sennah Tate

Amazon



Sarah is more than just a curvy, book-obsessed librarian… she’s a lady with secrets. Magical secrets that cannot be revealed, especially to the sexy new Director of her beloved library. She’s got way too much going on in her life to be checking out the boss, much less investigating the strange phone calls he keeps getting that he won't explain…

Sloan has a few furry secrets of his own -- shifting into a tiger, for instance -- but he can’t seem to keep anything from Sarah. The sexy little witch stirs his imagination and fills his dreams. With a lot of flirting and a little time, Sloan’s pretty damn sure he’ll lure Sarah into his bed.

 

Suddenly Sloan’s loyalties are thrown into question when the interests of the pack involve Sarah’s destruction, and time quickly becomes his enemy. All he wants is to get Sarah to take her hair down, show her how good it can feel to let loose…

Only Sloan might be the one to lose his tightly-held control, and it just might spell disaster for his clan… or his love.

Note: Although best enjoyed together, each book in the Palm Haven Shifters series are completely stand-alone romance novellas, each with their own very satisfying HEA!



Official published review:

Get a grip

This was the first book I’ve read by this author, and I enjoyed every minute of the experience. I love the characters, she spent so much time building them and intimately weaving them into the story, that I really felt connected with the outcome. Throughout the book there was an intensity that kept driving me to read another page, and made the ending bittersweet. I was so invested in the story, that the ending felt rather abrupt. But this couple reached their hard fought HEA and now I desperately need to read the next book to see what happens with the guardians of the library.

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2PXAQREEB81HZ




Sennah Tate is an up and coming Florida author in the world of romance. She likes writing about fiery heroines unashamed of their curves and the sizzling hot shifters that can't get enough of them.

When she's not writing and drawing dinosaurs, she enjoys the outdoors, her friendly retriever mix, and Disney World. Her exuberant personality brings cheer to dark days and she firmly believes that redheads will inherit the earth.

 

Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/SennahTate/

Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/sennahtate/

Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Sennah-Tate/e/B00NU1D0TE

Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/9322978.Sennah_Tate

Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/sennah-tate

 

@sennahtate #tbt #throwbackthursday #temptingthetiger #palmhavenshifters #seriesstarter #5starreview #paranormalromance #nextgreatread #freeonamazon


No comments:

Post a Comment