Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Book Aversary - Tyce - Susan Bliler

 



October 30th was a special day in the world of Book Aversaries.  I have 3 books to share with you from that date, but we are going to start it off with another of those dominant alpha males who make up the Skin Walkers.  This book came into the world on October 30, 2017 and is still in its original cover.



Tyce is one of my favorite books in the Skin Walkers series.  In it we finally get to see the softer side of the man of Steele.  I love that within the matter of a heartbeat he goes from confirmed bachelor, with a chip on his shoulder, to a committed partner bent on the destruction of any who threaten his family.

The author kept true to her characters, and the dominate alpha males that they are, by increasing the friction between Monroe and Tyce.  All while keeping the action and intensity high with unknown danger just waiting to attack.  Plus, she brought some new characters into the mix for us to fall in love.  I think I say this at the end of each book in this series, but I can’t wait to see where she takes her Walkers next and who she brings their way.

Now don’t be shy, grab yourself a copy and join in the celebration of another Angel found a 3 year Book Aversary.

Happy Reading

Sydney



Tyce (Skin Walkers book 15)

Published to Amazon on October 30, 2017

Author Susan Bliler

Amazon



It’s time for Dominant Skin Walker, Tyce Steele, to be brought to his knees!

Briel Solomon hates Skin Walkers. Because of Skin Walkers, her father is dead and she and her sister are now parentless and on the run. She’ll have to rely on Monroe StoneCrow one last time for financial assistance, but once she gets what he owes her, she’ll be gone.

Tyce’s casual indifference to the simple mission he and his team have accepted is typical. Self-assured to the point of cockiness, he knows no one is better at the hunt then he and his Apex Skin Walkers. Hell, he even finds it laughable that Monroe is willing to give up such a hefty financial prize for the simple retrieval mission of one human female. Cake! The mission is going to be a piece of cake!

Making an enemy of Monroe StoneCrow is a mistake, and taunting Monroe is going to be Tyce’s undoing. Not only has Monroe found Tyce’s Angel, he’s sending Tyce unwittingly to her. Unlike Monroe’s SkinWalkers, Tyce and his Walker Sentries at Apex haven’t had the luxury of the inoculation that delays the affliction—the instantaneous recognition of one’s mate. Tyce is about to come face-to-face with his destiny and the poor bastard has no idea!



Official published review:

The perfect gift

Such a fantastic addition to the Skin Walkers series. The author kept the intensity high and the story moving with the danger coming from every corner, and she brought this dominant alpha to his knees by the sweetest character and her equally adorable younger sister. I love how she showed the depth of emotions hidden beneath Tyce’s outer shell and the way he was able to win over his Angel. This was a HEA that I have long awaited and I can’t wait to read the next one she sends my way.

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R1EY7VCUFDZYMW




My pack territory is in Central Montana, between Stone Crow Estates and the North Fortress. Born and raised in an untamed location that bridges the gap between rolling prairies and majestic mountain peaks, I am born to a family that also bridges the gap between cultures.

My father's people boast a fiercely proud Scandinavian ancestry while my mother's tribes descend from two savagely beautiful and unique nations (White Clay and Nakoda) that inspire my Skin Walker series.

I'm a huge fan of MMA, boxing, 30 Seconds to Mars, DMX, Nahko and Medicine for the People, and 21 Pilots ("...sometimes quiet is violent"). I also love to read because it encourages me to write. (I hate it when authors add that they love coffee and chocolate. Really? Who doesn't love coffee and chocolate?) Anyway, I love beer...kidding. I don't love beer, but we are engaged in a very serious relationship. (Mom, please don't call me when you read this.)

Please leave feedback....well, only if it's positive. "Keep in mind that I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my sh*t! (Erykah Badu lyrics!)

Author’s Website:  https://www.susanbliler.com/
Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/susanabliler
Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/susan_bliler/
Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Susan-Bliler/e/B0064C7QPU
Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19025204.Susan_Bliler
Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/susan-bliler

 

@susan_bliler #bookaversary #tyce #skinwalkers #alphashe #favoriteauthor #oneclickauthor #favoriteseries #paranormalromance #nextgreatread #5starreview


No comments:

Post a Comment