Friday, November 20, 2020

Wordy Wednesday - The Hunt - Susan Bliler





The Hunt

Published to Amazon on May 29, 2018

Author Susan Bliler

Amazon



Kidnapped, corralled, and marked, Vesa Watson refuses to break. A nameless face in the sea of a dozen or so other women who were snatched off the street just like her, Vesa refuses to show any sign of weakness. She can’t. There’ll be no hope of escape if she loses it now. Unsure what is going to happen, she knows one thing for certain. She’s going to fight! No matter what, no matter who, no matter how, she’s going to fight with everything she has even if the captor who’s had her marked is some sexy, dominant, beast of a man who can’t keep his eyes off her.

The Hunt has been a part of wolf shifter history for as long as anyone can remember. Still, it doesn’t keep Haddix BloodMoon from fuming at his forced participation. Tantamount to an arranged marriage, The Hunt is the Council’s way of controlling the packs. Worse, the crying, sniveling women who were taken and transported to the event’s mountain site aren’t his type. No, Haddix needs a dominant female. A strong-willed, no-nonsense, take no sh*t woman is what his wolf needs. When he finds a little fighter among the offerings, both he and his wolf take notice.

Vesa thought that being kidnapped and forced into marriage with a wolf-shifter was the biggest threat to her future, but it’s not. It’s falling for her new mate, Haddix BloodMoon.



Official published review:

A Great Beginning

I love all of Susan Bliler’s books and this is no exception. I loved how Haddix and Vesa overcame such a traumatic beginning to have their happy ending. I loved that it was a dual story line and we got to see Bray save Aff and their happy ending. I can’t wait to see what happens with Cersi and Tyson. Hopefully Noah will find the woman for him too.

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R22M14HV4KF7CT




My pack territory is in Central Montana, between Stone Crow Estates and the North Fortress. Born and raised in an untamed location that bridges the gap between rolling prairies and majestic mountain peaks, I am born to a family that also bridges the gap between cultures.

My father's people boast a fiercely proud Scandinavian ancestry while my mother's tribes descend from two savagely beautiful and unique nations (White Clay and Nakoda) that inspire my Skin Walker series.

I'm a huge fan of MMA, boxing, 30 Seconds to Mars, DMX, Nahko and Medicine for the People, and 21 Pilots ("...sometimes quiet is violent"). I also love to read because it encourages me to write. (I hate it when authors add that they love coffee and chocolate. Really? Who doesn't love coffee and chocolate?) Anyway, I love beer...kidding. I don't love beer, but we are engaged in a very serious relationship. (Mom, please don't call me when you read this.)

Please leave feedback....well, only if it's positive. "Keep in mind that I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my sh*t! (Erykah Badu lyrics!)

Author’s Website:  https://www.susanbliler.com/
Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/susanabliler
Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/susan_bliler/
Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Susan-Bliler/e/B0064C7QPU
Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19025204.Susan_Bliler
Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/susan-bliler

 

@susan_bliler #thehunt #wordywednesday #nextgreatread #oneclickauthor #favoriteauthor #pnr #paranormalromance #5starreview #kindlequotes


No comments:

Post a Comment