Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Such a sweet little romance, with a decidedly wicked mystery


Such a sweet little romance, with a decidedly wicked mystery 



Dead Man Talking:  A Cozy Paranormal Mystery (The Happily Everlasting Series book 1)
Published to Amazon on October 10, 2017
Author Jana DeLeon




It has taken me a while to get around to starting the Happily Everlasting Series, as you can see by the published date of 2017.  :-)  I usually prefer my romance books to get hot and heavy with a lot of steam.  I mean come on, I am living vicariously through the books I read so I want to be sure they are making it worth my effort.  :-)  I finally had to bite the bullet though as a lot of my favorite authors, like Mandy Roth and Michelle Pillow, have written several books in this series.  I mean really, who can pass up a Mandy Roth or Michelle Pillow book!

This is book one of the series and I fell in love with this little town.  How perfect that it starts off with bringing two people who have been destined by fate back together.  From page one this book is a wild ride, full of cats who are toilet trained, a ghost who means well, but is permanently stuck with no pants, an eccentric aunt who wants the best for everyone and the hot contractor who has always been in love with the weather woman.  In this case she brings a whole new meaning to the title of weather woman.  This book was fun and flirty and I can't wait to read the next in the series.

Click on the book above to find out what is so magical about the town of Everlasting.

Official published review:
Such a sweet little romance, with a decidedly wicked mystery 
This book was fabulous!  The crazy cats, the slightly eccentric aunt, the pantless ghost and the hottie who knows how to bring the most to a space all come together in a story that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. I can’t wait to see what happens next in Everlasting!
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment