Monday, February 4, 2019

When the bad guy gets his girl

When the bad guy gets his girl 

Jokers Wild:  A Mafia Romance (Vegas Underground book 5)
Published to Amazon on February 2, 2019
Author Renee Rose



This is one of those series that just gets better with each book. I’m already anticipating the next book of the series, Queen of Clubs, which is Vlad’s story. I really hope the rest of the siblings get their own stories as well. I love that Ms Rose sent the recipients of her newsletter the prologue she wrote that didn’t make it into the book. It was the perfect beginning for Junior’s new lease on life.

This book has to be my favorite in the series, so far. I love that we get to see more of Junior and why he is the nasty brother. I really love that Gio has not been blind to the fact that Junior got the short end of the stick when it came to being the heir to the throne. Only Nico seems to have completely missed the truth of Junior’s reality. This book is definitely a win for Ms Rose!  I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Click on the book above to grab your copy and fall in love with the Kingpin himself. 

Official published review:
When the bad guy gets his girl 

I love this!  I think it might just be my favorite book in the series, so far. I think Junior is a nice guy buried under what his father made him. He is misunderstood by his siblings and hurt by his circumstances. The day he met his lovely nurse is the day he really began to live. She is the perfect woman for him!  I’m so glad they managed to find their HEA. I hope that the rest of the siblings get their own stories. I think they all must have a soft side buried under their dark suits.  Well except the sister, we can see her soft side. It’s her hidden needs that only the right alpha male can bring out in her. I can’t wait to read the next book!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment