Sunday, February 3, 2019

What a wonderful new series!


What a wonderful new series!



One Tough Cowboy:  A Novel (Moving Violations book 1)
Published to Amazon on January 29, 2019
Author Lora Leigh and Veronica Chadwick




What a great new beginning!  I was not going to get this book at first, I am kind of in a paranormal / dark romance kind of mood lately, but I love all of Ms Leigh’s series, so I figured why not.  Loved it!  This was one of my better spur of the moment purchases.  It was a little sad in the beginning, but how can any great romance get started without at least a little bit of tragedy to bring the fated pair back together.

This story was so realistic, you could feel the small-town vibe in every page.  The hot model on the cover is a plus also.  😊  Umm and it is full of cowboys, bullets and bad guys, what’s not to love.  😊  I love that we got to learn about a lot of significant supporting characters during the course of the book.  I am hoping that they all manage to get their own books and find their true loves.  I am so looking forward to reading about each and every one of them. 

Click on the book above to grab your copy.  I have no doubt that you will fall in love with the small town life and the hot alpha males filling the pages of this book.


Official published review:
What a wonderful new series!
This book was so good!  The story was engaging, there were plenty of hot, alpha male supporting characters (and a mystery female) who we will hopefully see again, good conquered evil and the guy gets his girl and his HEA. What is there not to love? I loved the setting, you could really feel the small-town USA vibe in the descriptions and, as always, the love scenes were steamy. I can’t wait to see the next book. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment