Saturday, February 1, 2020

Featured Series - Tsenturion Masters - Lee Savino & Golden Angel



Usually I wait until there are several books in a series before I make it a Featured Series blog post, but I just couldn’t help myself with this one.  I actually think a lot of us could relate to this series.  Well, we all read Kindles or some kind of e-reader anyway, and we all consistently swipe to turn the page, and we all would be in total disbelief if we were actually abducted by aliens.  Of course, that won’t stop us from trying to see if it happens.  Especially because the authors have turned the little green men of old into these hot sexy aliens with more peen then most and tentacles for a lady’s pleasure.  Yumm, hot drool worthy aliens built to bring pleasure.  Don’t mind me, I was reliving some of the steamy scenes that reside within the pages of these 2 books. 



This writing pair has really found a balance between their writing styles and meshed it so well that you would be unable to tell the difference if their names weren’t on the books.  I really enjoyed this series and I hope that we will see both more of this series and maybe just more collaborations between these two fantastic authors.  I can always dream anyway.



If you are in the mood to be taken away on an alien ship, just click on any of the pictures or links below to add them to your Amazon stash.  If you are not already one of their faithful followers, okay I really didn’t mean to make it sound like these two run a cult, show them some love by heading out to their social media sites.  And if you think you might want to try your hand at winning an adult book pillow and a print copy of a book written by these two fabulous ladies, then be sure to click on the links and fill out the form at the bottom.



Happy Reading

Sydney



Alien Captive:  A Sci fi warrior romance (Tsenturion Masters)

Published to Amazon on August 29, 2018

Author Lee Savino & Golden Angel
Amazon



He'll make me his perfect little pleasure trophy... 

Who knew reading sexy alien abduction stories could get a girl into trouble?  

Or that an e-reader could also be the gateway to another galaxy? I definitely didn't... but here I am anyway, mated to the Tsenturion High Commander just like the unwilling human heroines in my favorite sci-fi romances.



The Commander demands obedience. He intends to claim me, train me, and turn me into his perfect little pleasure trophy.

He doesn't believe in love. I don't believe in giving in without a fight.

There's no amount of discipline or ecstasy that could break me to his will... I hope.

Alien Captive is a hot alien abduction romance, starring one feisty human and the Tsenturion Warrior strong enough to master her.



Disclaimer: the authors are not responsible for any actual alien abductions that may result should you purchase this book. ;)



Official published review:

The perfect beginning!

I loved this book! And yes, I can't wait until the next one comes out! This book takes alien abduction to an entirely new sexy level. Between a cobra shaped member, tentacle sellea, and muscles for days you are sure to be panting. One earth girl is destined to be the mother of a new race, but first she has to survive a second alien abduction from the not too friendly or too human like aliens. But hey! What is an earth girl to do? Save herself and then give an entire race hope for the future and the knowledge to make the perfect selections. Remember, true submission is the strongest show of power one can make.

5 stars

A GR BB




Alien Tribute:  A sci fi warrior romance (Tsenturion Masters book 2)

Published to Amazon on October 30, 2019

Author Lee Savino & Golden Angel
Amazon



 “You will obey my every command. You will submit to my desires. I am your Master.” 
My e-reader just transported me to another galaxy where alien warriors claim humans as their brides. And I'm given to the biggest, surliest one of them all...he's going to train me and claim me as his perfect pleasure mate.



Disclaimer: The authors are not responsible for any actual alien abductions that may result as a consequence of your purchase of this book.



Official published review:

Waking from a coma dream

This book is absolutely phenomenal! The authors managed to continue with the theme of the series, but then take us on a journey of unexpected twists and turns to the anticipation of the next book. There are so many emotional highs and lows that you can not escape the sadness even while celebrating the HEA. I can see the influence of both authors’ writing styles and imaginations (is that a Harry Potter reference, or three, that I see in the story) throughout the entirety of the book. I anxiously waited for the release of this book and was not disappointed with the outcome, of course now I have to sit on pins and needles again as we wait for the next book. Oh well, it will be worth the wait. Based on the first two books, I just know it’s going to be epic!

5 stars

A GR BB





Lee Savino has grandiose goals but most days can’t find her wallet or her keys so she just stays at home and writes. While she was studying creative writing at Hollins University, her first manuscript won the Hollins Fiction Prize.



She lives in the USA with her awesome family You can find her on Facebook in the GoddessGroup (which you totally should join).


Author’s Website:  https://leesavino.com/









Angel is an international Amazon best-selling romance author, Amazon Top 100 Author, and self-described bibliophile with a "kinky" bent who loves to write stories for the characters in her head. If she didn't get them out, she's pretty sure she'd go just a little crazy.

She is happily married, old enough to know better but still too young to care, and a big fan of happily-ever-afters, strong heroes and heroines, and sizzling chemistry.

She believes the world is a better place when there's a little magic in it.












Click HERE to go fill out our form and be entered in a giveaway for an adult book pillow and a print book by this author.  Book and pillow may be different then image shown.  Drawing will be held on February 11, 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment