Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wordy Wednesday - Gauge - Susan Bliler





Gauge (Skin Walkers book 8)

Published to Amazon on February 26, 2014

Author Susan Bliler

Amazon



Gauge Alexander is done hiding who and what he is. After touring StoneCrow Estates—a community built for Skin Walkers—he accepts CEO, Monroe StoneCrow’s, offer of employment. As an accountant and Sentry for the estate, Gauge vows to live as he’d always dreamed, out in the open with no more secrets or regrets.

Ella Garret is on the run. After her sister’s suspicious death, Ella kidnaps her niece in hopes of keeping the child from suffering the same fate as her mother. With nowhere to go, she contacts an old friend, Stoney Lydon, who offers her sanctuary at StoneCrow Estates. Having no other choice, Ella accepts the offer and flees to Montana.

When Ella is hired as Gauge’s assistant, he instantly recognizes the telltale signs of someone living a lie. Little Ms. Garret is not what she seems and, as a Sentry for the Estate, it is Gauge’s duty to find out just what it is she’s hiding. The problem is that part of Gauge’s dream life included claiming his mate. With his attention focused on his unwitting assistant, he’s drawn to her and before either of them can stop it, the Skin Walker affliction hits. Ella might hide from herself and those around her, but she won’t hide from her mate even if he has to use her niece to force Ella’s submission.




Official published review:

Where are you running to

Gauge is one of my favorite Skin Walkers! The author has a way of taking those suspicious alpha males and changing their entire focus into one of protection. Usually at the annoyance of the heroine, but they are all strong women who need to learn to lean on someone anyway. This is at least my fourth time reading this book and I’m sure it will not be the last. I look forward to every new release by this author.

5 stars

A GR BB
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R23WP100N2CKGP




My pack territory is in Central Montana, between Stone Crow Estates and the North Fortress. Born and raised in an untamed location that bridges the gap between rolling prairies and majestic mountain peaks, I am born to a family that also bridges the gap between cultures.

My father's people boast a fiercely proud Scandinavian ancestry while my mother's tribes descend from two savagely beautiful and unique nations (White Clay and Nakoda) that inspire my Skin Walker series.

I'm a huge fan of MMA, boxing, 30 Seconds to Mars, DMX, Nahko and Medicine for the People, and 21 Pilots ("...sometimes quiet is violent"). I also love to read because it encourages me to write. (I hate it when authors add that they love coffee and chocolate. Really? Who doesn't love coffee and chocolate?) Anyway, I love beer...kidding. I don't love beer, but we are engaged in a very serious relationship. (Mom, please don't call me when you read this.)

Please leave feedback....well, only if it's positive. "Keep in mind that I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my sh*t! (Erykah Badu lyrics!)

Author’s Website:  https://www.susanbliler.com/
Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/susanabliler
Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/susan_bliler/
Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Susan-Bliler/e/B0064C7QPU
Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19025204.Susan_Bliler
Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/susan-bliler

 

@susan_bliler #wordywednesday #gauge #skinwalkers #5starreview #kindlequotes #nextgreatread #favoriteauthor #oneclick #favoriteseries


No comments:

Post a Comment