Monday, April 22, 2019

A family made to last


A family made to last



My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered book 3)
Published to Amazon on February 24, 2015
Author Alanea Alder



You can never go wrong with an Alanea Alder book. She writes them with wit and charm, lots of adventure, family, love and heat. I impatiently wait for each book to be published and then I read them again and again. Now my rational brain knows that the muse takes time and flows only when it wants to, but that doesn’t stop me from being a semi-stalker as I wait. Oh well, we all know you can’t rush art.

Trust me when I say that you are going to want to read this book. Once you start, you will find yourself drawn into the pages and unable to leave until the very end. Some books remind me of Alice’s rabbit hole, and this is one of them. You have no choice but to travel to another place, and once you get there you are surrounding by a magical place with fantastic people and you will be loath to leave.

Click on the book above to grab a copy. I’m sure you will soon be adding Ms Alder to your list of one-click authors.

Official published review:
A family made to last
I love this book and this series. I love how each one builds on the next and adds another level to the bigger story while focusing entirely on the current couple. I enjoy each and every reference to Doctor Who, Monty Python and Stargate among others. Colton and Rheia are the cutest pair bringing a joy to those around them, add in adorable Penny and they are the perfect family. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment