Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I am in love with a vampire


I am in love with a vampire 



Crimson Debt: book 1 in the Born to Darkness series: (Paranormal BBW Vampire Romance)
Published to Amazon on March 3, 2013
Author Evangeline Anderson



Oh my!  Ms Anderson sure knows how to write a vampire story that will have you swooning in no time.  This story is such a tear jerker.  The fact that Corbin is willing to take that final sleep for Addison and, more importantly, keep her completely innocent of the act so he can let her have the freedom she says she desperately wants is enough to make any woman fall in love with this hot vampire.  I thought it was truly the end at one point, but Addison did what she needed in order for them both to find the HEA that they needed to be at peace.  I love this book, I love this cover and I love this author's work.  I can't wait to read the next book.

You better have a box of tissues handy when you click on the book above to get started reading today, you are going to need them.

Official published review:
I am in love with a vampire 
Corbin has to be one of the hottest, most caring vampire around. He loved Addison so much that he would and did do anything for her. Regretfully, she almost waited too late to discover how in love she was with him. You are going to love this story!  It will make you laugh, cry and love it from the first word to the last. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment