Sunday, April 7, 2019

That’s what brothers do


That’s what brothers do 



My Brother’s Keeper (Bewitched and Bewildered book 5)
Published to Amazon on November 17,2015
Author Alanea Alder



As you must know by now, I am an avid fan of Ms Alder. Every single one of her books catches my attention, drawing me in and holding me captive until the final credits roll. Once I start re-reading this series I feel compelled to read the next one and the next one until I have reached the very end and then start all over again. But who can blame me with all the fun and humor Ms Alder brings to her stories and the depth of each character, where you miss them when they take a back seat in one of her books.

If I had to pick an absolute favorite author I would be hard pressed to choose between Ms Alder, Susan Bliler, Mandy Roth, Christine Feehan and Laurann Dohner. Each author has created books that I find myself reading over and over again, even when I know that there are over 800 books in my To be read folder. Congratulations Ms Alder on adding another wonderful book to your fabulous Bewitched and Bewildered series. I can’t wait to read the next one.

Click on the book above to start your love affair with Meryn and her furries today!

Official published review:
That’s what brothers do 
This series just continues to get better with each book. The alpha unit is at it again, keeping us on our toes and grabbing our sides as they take us through an emotional wringer love, laughter, anger, family and friendship. In true alpha unit form, we meet some new people and reconnect with everyone else. I can’t wait to read what happens next! 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment