Sunday, April 7, 2019

Listen to the universe


Listen to the universe 



Spoils of War
Published to Amazon on April 2, 2019
Author Susan Bliler




After reading 32 books by the same author, I think I can put Ms Bliler to the top of my favorite authors list. My favorite series is the Skin Walkers, but I have loved each and every book she has added to her collection. I truly loved Spoils of War, this hard-hitting alpha takes no crap from anyone and Ms Bliler did a fabulous job of showing his makeup. She also did an awesome job of showing us his fall into love when he had Nora thrust into his life. Nora is no shrinking violet either. She is this bad ass woman who hides her strength beneath her soft and gentle nature. Not intentionally, but just the way she is wired brings light to the quote ‘speak softly and carry a big stick’. Her backbone is her big stick and now War is.

There are so many layers to this story and I can’t wait to see what happens next. Click on the book above to grab your copy and fall in love with this author and her mighty alpha males. 

Official published review:
Listen to the universe 
Wow!  Another book to add to my read over and over again list. I don’t think this author has any bad books. I love how War makes a slow change into a more complete alpha when Nora comes into his life. He fought the good fight, but he couldn’t fight his heart. With some help from his friends, he is forced to see what dropped into his lap. A woman who will stand beside him and support him throughout life. The HEA may be long in coming, but it was worth the wait. I can’t wait to read the next book by this author!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment