Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Submitting to her vampire


Submitting to her vampire 



The Sacrifice:  (A BBW Vampire Paranormal BDSM Romance)
Published to Amazon on August 30, 2012
Author Evangeline Anderson



This book is exactly what I expected from this author, the book cover is simple and yet draws your attention, the underlying plot was subtle and the plight of the characters drew me in from the first word.  From the beginning I knew that Aiden had something more going on than just using Emma for a year, but I wasn't really sure what that was until almost the end.  Once I figured out Aiden's end game, I felt for him as he waited for Emma to just let herself free to feel.  I was so glad that they got to reach their HEA and I can't wait to read some more books from this author.

Click on the book above to grab yourself a copy today.

Official published review:
Submitting to her vampire 
Wow!  This book is steamy from the word go!  The author did such a great job of showcasing the art of domination and submission in this book while creating a story line that made it impossible to put down until the very end. I love that Aiden wants no other female by his side other than the short, curvy witch who doesn’t know she holds his heart. Emma is not sure what to make of her new situation, but she slowly trusts Aiden to guide her along. They might have to work through some trust and communication issues, but eventually these two get into sync and find their HEA. I wish there were more books, I would love to learn more about Lexy’s story. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment