Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Famous last words


Famous last words 



Be My Bear:  Pacific Northwest Bears Novella
Published to Amazon on September 29, 2015
Author Moxie North



This book was not exactly what I was looking for, I prefer my books to be in the now or relative future, but it was so good that I couldn’t put it down. At only 88 pages, you can breeze through this novella in a single sitting.  This book is set in 1955, but you really don’t get the feeling of it being dated. Well maybe from the clothes, but that’s it.

I think you will enjoy this short bear shifter romance. Click on the book above to grab yourself a copy today.

Official published review:
Famous last words 
What a sweet little story!  These two almost don’t meet, then they almost lose each other before they can exchange names, luckily, he is a big bad bear shifter making him more than capable to save the day. This book may be short, but it has a wonderful story that will touch your heart and happy for the HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment