Wednesday, April 17, 2019

My what big teeth you have


My what big teeth you have 


Red:  A Dark Romance Red Riding Hood Retelling (Ever After book 3)
Published to Amazon on April 13, 2019
Author Measha Stone



I don’t know how she does it, but each book of the men from the Annex seems to get better and better.  I thoroughly enjoyed this installment.  There are so many twists and turns that you never see coming before you get to the HEA that feels like it was fated to be.  You will cry, rage, laugh and love before you get to the last word, but once you reach the end you will realize that it was all worth it.  With each book I am drawn deeper into the lives of the men at the Annex and their lady loves. As long as Ms Stone continues to write the books, I will continue to read them and fall in love with these strong alpha males.  I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Click on the book above to grab you a copy while it is still hot off the presses.

Official published review:
My what big teeth you have 
What a wonderful adult twist to an old fairy tale favorite. Who doesn’t love the alpha wolf, especially when he is the master of your HEA. Like with all the books of the Annex, this one is full of the alpha males we love and the women who love them. And, as always, there are many bumps along the road, but with the help of family and friends the couple finds their HEA. With each book, my love of the author’s story writing grows. I can’t wait to see what she has planned for the men of the Annex next. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment