Friday, March 6, 2020

Book Birthday - Fae Queen - M. Taiden




Fae Queen:  Clean and Sweet Paranormal Fantasy Romance (The Crystal Kingdom book 1)
Published to Amazon on March 6, 2020
Author M. Taiden
Amazon




THESE ARE CLEAN AND SWEET VERSIONS OF THE CRYSTAL KINGDOM
***If you have read the adult versions (Fae King, Elf King, Dark King and Fire King) you don't need to pick these up. These are meant for younger audiences.***

Jerrek Valsys.
I’m cursed. In life and in love. People are disappearing all around my kingdom and I’m dodging a mother who’s trying to set me up with every single female from miles away. Keeping secrets is the name of the game. I’m hiding a beast inside and waiting on a prophecy to bring me the right girl with a glowing rock. Seriously. But when my beast finally escapes the internal prison I built for him, he finds her. Our mate. I may have to forget about that whole prophecy thing. Even if it means I have to give up my crown as the Fae king, because Kaia’s the one. And I’m not giving her up.



Kaia Cutestone.
My life sucks. I have a job with no future and live with my dead-beat, soul-sucking brother. The only good things in my life are my friends, Jen and Avery, and my ability to sing and the fairytales that help me escape my reality. Unfortunately, I doubt those tales I have memorized will help me much when the three of us are kidnapped with fairy dust. Yes. Tinkerbell type fairy dust. On the other hand, I just ran into the most gorgeous guy I’ve ever seen. He’s super cute, a little dark and dangerous, and I can’t stop thinking about him. 



Thanks to my love of romance novels, Jerrek is in luck. I might be the only person on the planet who can help him tame his beast and keep him from killing more people. Yay me! I may not have a glowing rock but I sure am rocking an old ugly necklace. But is that enough to get me a happily ever after, find my purpose in life with people who want me for me and help me find my friends?





Hi! I'm Milly Taiden. I love to write sexy stories featuring fun, sassy heroines with curves and growly alpha males with fur. My books are a great way to satisfy your craving for paranormal romance with action, humor, suspense and happily ever afters.

I live in Florida with my hubby, our kids, and our fur children Speedy, Stormy, and Teddy. Yes, I am aware I'm bossy, and I am addicted to chocolate and cake.
I love to meet new readers, so come sign up for my newsletter and check out my Facebook page. We always have lots of fun stuff going on there.

Author’s Website:  https://millytaiden.com/
Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MillyTaidenPage/
Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/millytaiden/
Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Milly-Taiden/e/B00978C7TI
Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6521898.Milly_Taiden
Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/milly-taiden



#faequeen #thecrystalkingdom #Cleanandsweetparanormalfantasyromance #yaromance #latingoddesspressinc #newrelease #bookbirthday

No comments:

Post a Comment