Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Book Birthday – Gladiator’s Captive – Mary Auclair




Gladiator’s Captive:  A Rough Sci-Fi Romance
Published to Amazon on March 23, 2020
Author Mary Auclair
Amazon




Over the years since my world was conquered, I’ve faced countless foes in the arena. But this battle is different. Once I fought only for my own freedom, but now I fight for hers as well.



Official published review:
Escape to survive
Such an amazing story! I love how the author drew us in with the first scene and then each experience after that kept us invested in the conclusion. I enjoyed how the relationship between these two characters grew and evolved the longer they were together. I don’t know if the author is planning on this being the beginning of a new series, but I would love to read Sayk and Janet’s story as well as Ry’s. No matter what she comes out with next, I can’t wait to read it.
5 stars
A GR
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RMWFU9WTLZ26G




Mary grew up in the quiet peace of a small rural village in the heart of Quebec, Canada.

She spent her childhood chasing butterflies and catching frogs, playing in the mud and generally being as unladylike as she could. Her love of science led her to complete a mechanical engineering degree at the Ecole Polytechnique of Montreal, where she met the love of her life.

Years later, as she enjoyed the role of full time mom to her two wonderful children, she decided to pursue her dream of becoming a writer.

She now writes as much as her busy schedule allows to bring to life her inner world, filled with exotic planets, mysterious creatures and off course, hot, alpha heroes and the women who melt their hearts.

When she's not writing, she can be found in the garden, walking her dogs or playing with fire in her kitchen as a part time hit-or-miss chef.
Sign up for my newsletter here: https://www.maryauclair.com/newsletter

Author’s Website:  https://www.maryauclair.com/

#gladiatorscaptive #aroughscifiromance #newrelease #bookbirthday #5starreview #nextgreatread #stormynightpublications #scifiromance

No comments:

Post a Comment