Friday, March 27, 2020

Book Birthday – Seer Protector – Roxanne Witherell




Seer Protector:  Federal Paranormal Unit
Published to Amazon on March 27, 2020
Author Roxanne Witherell
Amazon




Ciara Carter has the gift of Retrocognition, to see the history of an object by touching it. In spite of this, the gift comes with a cost. Life wasn’t easy for Ciara. She was called many names, from crazy to lunatic. Having a thick skin helped block the accusations and move forward. However, when bodies of missing women began to turn up around town, she needed someone to listen to her. She wanted to help put a stop to the murders.

That’s where FBI’s Federal Paranormal Unit member Heath Cooper came in. As an elite member of the Badass Badger Taskforce, it was his specialty to sniff out these murders before their next target became a victim. He’ll soon realize he was in for more than he anticipated, starting with a woman who knew too much not to be involved.

Ciara must trust Heath to prove her innocence. Heath will need her help to solve the crimes. The only problem? The moment he met Ciara he knew she was his mate, and now she’s become the top named suspect of the murders.

Can the two find the real murderer before it’s too late?





Living on a farm in South Carolina with a house full of boys there's never a dull moment. Some of the moments inspire ideas that find their way into my books.  I write paranormal romance. Shifters are currently my fancy. In the future, you can look forward to seeing more in paranormal, and sweet romance. My boys are even talking me into writing young adult. 

I have always enjoyed writing ever since I was a little girl. It wasn't until recently that I have had the time to write complete novels. Loaded with an arsenal of ideas, I look forward to creating, and sharing amazing stories for you. I love bringing readers into my own little world. Escape into the unknown with me.


#seerprotector #newrelease #bookbirthday #federalparanormalunit #paranormalromance #mtworldspress

No comments:

Post a Comment