Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Book Birthday – The Scottish Dragon’s Baby Surprise – Naomi Sparks




The Scottish Dragon’s Baby Surprise:  A Howls Romance
Published to Amazon on March 17, 2020
Author Naomi Sparks
Amazon




Think you need a vacation? Try being a telepath in NYC.
(Actually, don’t. It’s awful.)

The final straw? My newlywed neighbors.
Oh, I’m glad they found each other and are so happy.
But their thoughts are so LOUD that I haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep in weeks!
So I book a plane ticket to Scotland.

I thought I needed some alone time.
Then, I met the mysterious man who lives in a castle the locals claim is haunted, and I realize that what I really need is him.

Stoic. Strong. Sexy.
Dark. Dangerous. ...Dragon?
Wait, what?
I should have seen this twist coming, but I can’t read his mind and it’s driving me crazy.

For the first time in my life, I have no idea what’s going to happen next.
My mama always told me that if you sleep with dogs, you’re gonna get fleas.
Well, if you mate with dragons, you’re gonna get burned.
But I guess I’m the kind of girl who likes it hot.




Official published review:
Fall in love with a brooding dragon
What a fantastic introduction to a new author. This book is the perfect example of a dragon. He’s dark and brooding, gorgeous and alpha, and he falls for his perfect match. I love how the author brought these two worn souls together, but not without a little conflict. I enjoyed the conflict just as much as I did the romance. Especially that little twist no one saw coming. I can’t wait to read the next book by the author. I just know it’s going to be amazing.
4 stars
A





Author’s Website:  https://naomisparks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment