Thursday, July 23, 2020

Wordy Wednesday - That Mule's Got A Kick - Julia Mills





That Mule’s Got A Kick:  Magic and Mayhem Universe (Maidens of Mayhem book 3)

Published to Amazon on June 22, 2020

Author Julia Mills

Amazon



Take…

One mysterious package covered in bright blue cartoon wrapping paper delivered by an Armadillo on a twenty-speed Schwinn racing by at a high rate of speed.

Add...

Forty-eight hours to save my friends, my momma, and Gram-Gram from a revenant relative returned from the grave.

A seventeen-hour road trip to get help from the Almighty Shifter Wanker with my Queen-in-her-own-mind Eagle critiquing my choice in music and my inability to carry a tune in a bucket with a lid.

One essential, crucial, and had-to-happen trip to Buck's Stop-N-Go for cheesy puffs, black licorice, and a forty-four-ounce soda.

A super sexy Mule who comes to the rescue, saves my bootay from inevitable demise, and steals my heart.

And…

You've got the life of Edna Easterwing, aka me. All I wanted was a quiet day with my coffee, paperwork, and the Sanity-Challenged Shifters of Bailmore Hall – Instead…

I'm Feathered, Cursed, and Mated to an Ass...Midnight Margaritas, anyone?

All I can say is buckle up, Buttercup, it's time to get FLOCKED 'cause that's how we roll in Tallulu Parish!



Official published review:

Listen to yourself

This book is such a great addition to the M&M Universe.  I love how this author always interjects those little side comments like the characters are talking to you.  It really makes you feel like you are instantly connected to the characters and invested in the outcome of the story.  Not to mention it is absolutely hilarious, especially when you through in the voice of the inner shifter and anyone else who happens to be able to connect mentally.  I really enjoyed that we got to take a road trip to Assjacket in this book.  Anytime Zelda is hands on you know the intensity and danger are going to be off the charts, but you are going to laugh a mile a minute, be well fed and look fabulous while you win the day.  Ahh, good times.  I know I just finished reading this book, but I already can't wait to see what happens next with the Maidens of Mayhem I just know it's sure to be fantastic.

5 stars

A GR BB BN KB IB

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2R9N3ZJZTPY4M




Hey, Y'all! Julia Mills, the Sassy Southern Storyteller here. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Just a little bit about me - I'm Southern to the bone, love my children more than life itself, and adopt animals like most people collect dust bunnies. (Oh come on, we've all got them under one bed or another.) I came by the tagline Sassy, Southern Storyteller honestly and many years before I ever started writing. (My dad thought it was a hilarious nickname for his kindergarten teaching daughter.)

I live by three simple rules - (1) Treat people how you want to be treated. (2) Smile lots. (3) Try everything, 'cause hearses don't have luggage racks.

Now, go out there and create your own story!!! Dare to Dream! Have the Strength to Try EVERYTHING! Never Look Back!

I ABSOLUTELY adore talking to readers!

Author’s Website:  https://www.juliamillsauthor.com/
Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/juliamills623
Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/juliamills623/
Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Julia-Mills/e/B00GRJ1F7U
Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7200721.Julia_Mills
Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/julia-mills

 

@juliamills623 #magicandmayhemuniverse #maidensofmayhem #thatmulesgotakick #wordywednesday #kindlequotes #nextgreatread #paranormalromance @magicmayhemuniverse #5starreview


No comments:

Post a Comment