Saturday, January 18, 2020

Article – 4 seasons, which is your favorite


As winter is finally starting to take hold here in Maryland.  Alright, that is kind of relative.  Snow this morning, ice at noon, and rain by tonight, if you don’t like the weather just wait a minute.  Anyway, I think it is a good time to celebrate my favorite season, SUMMER. 


I love summer, which is kind of weird since my dream is to move to Montana and then only have about one month of summer.  Thank goodness they have beautiful vistas and love bookstores.  And, now I am really hoping here, hot rugged men, not those metro sexuals who wear skinny jeans like they seem to breed around here, but a guy who has bigger thighs then mine.  But to each their own.



Okay back to the real stuff.  I just love summer because I thrive being outdoors and in the sun.  My favorite temperature is the hotter the better.  And any time I can be on or near the water I am happy.  I especially love being on the pool deck just soaking up the sun.  There is nothing better then spending hours reading a good book in the great outdoors.


Well now that you have heard more then you probably wanted to about my love of summer, what is your favorite season?  Be sure to share, I would love to hear all about it.

Happy Reading
Sydney









No comments:

Post a Comment