Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!



Welcome to 2020!

Every year we each find ourselves making resolutions, but all too often by February we find we have already gone off track.  Well you might not, but I have certainly had this happen to me in the past.  To conquer this fault of mine, I have only one New Year’s Resolution.  My resolution is to stick to my schedule.  You are probably asking why this is a resolution for me, but this is a real struggle, especially when it comes to my blog schedule.  A lot of work and research goes into my blog posts and often work, and work, and taking my daughters places get in the way of my ability to research, create posts and publish my blog posts.  So, this year my resolution is to stick with my blog schedule.  Wish me luck.

Have you guys made resolutions?  What are they, we would love to hear about them, just comment on the post to share.

No matter what your resolution, I hope that you have a fantastic 2020.

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment