Friday, October 2, 2020

Book Aversary – Angel Lost – Susan Bliler

 



I am little late celebrating this one because I just knew I had to give the re-read my undivided attention, but I couldn’t have picked a better book to close out the month of August.  On August 30, 2016, according to Goodreads, Ms Bliler released this book out into the world and blew us away with the emotional depth and complexity of her writing.  I am sure that more than one tissue box lost it’s life that day in an effort to stem the flow of tears, both happy and sad. 

In all this time, she has kept true to the story with the same classy cover.  Normally I would say that the Skin Walkers books, while more enjoyable if read in order, could be read as a stand-alone, but not this book.  If you don’t read at least the two previous books, although you know me I am all for an entire read of the series at any time, Remy and Taken, you will not be able to fully appreciate this one.

This book is an emotional powerhouse, so be ready with that box of tissues before you start.  Ms Bliler really showed us a depth to Monroe’s character and his love for Eden that was only hinted at before.  I mean really, there had to be something to love underneath all of those machinations he is so famous for.  He does have 6 children after all.  And I love that we finally get to see Remy brought to his knees by the Angel he has so long been searching for.

I absolutely love this book and the entire series.  I hope you join in the celebrations and take a chance at falling in love with Ms Bliler’s Skin Walkers by adding this book to your read pile.  Before you know it, you will be anxiously awaiting the next release just like me.

Happy Reading

Sydney



Angel Lost (Skin Walkers book 12)

Published to Amazon on August 30, 2016

Author Susan Bliler

Amazon



Dominant Skin Walker, Monroe StoneCrow’s mate, Eden, has been injured in an attack on the Estate. Not only does Eden not have any memory of Monroe or their children, but she believes she is in a relationship with another and is asking that the man be brought to the Estate. For the good of his Angel, Monroe will comply with doctor’s orders to acquiesce to Eden’s wishes; however, watching another male soothe his mate just might prove to be the one thing Monroe is unequipped to handle, especially while his Estate is still reeling.

After receiving a call that one of his females has been marked by the enemy Megalya, Monroe orders Walker Sentry, Delain, to take Harlow EnemyHunter from the Estate and claim her. Harlow belongs to another Walker though and opting to keep Commander Remy McCabe’s claim on her a secret could be the worst mistake Harlow’s ever made. Now, her only hope is that Remy will return to the Estate and find her in time.



Official published review:

Disasters of the heart

The author has really outdone herself with this book. She brought two intersecting storylines together and ran with them. Both are so emotional that they brought tears to my eyes and both had the edge of danger and action that I have come to expect from her Walkers. I love how she kept me guessing at the outcome with every turn of the page and the ending is absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to read the next installment in this series.

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2392729781




My pack territory is in Central Montana, between Stone Crow Estates and the North Fortress. Born and raised in an untamed location that bridges the gap between rolling prairies and majestic mountain peaks, I am born to a family that also bridges the gap between cultures.

My father's people boast a fiercely proud Scandinavian ancestry while my mother's tribes descend from two savagely beautiful and unique nations (White Clay and Nakoda) that inspire my Skin Walker series.

I'm a huge fan of MMA, boxing, 30 Seconds to Mars, DMX, Nahko and Medicine for the People, and 21 Pilots ("...sometimes quiet is violent"). I also love to read because it encourages me to write. (I hate it when authors add that they love coffee and chocolate. Really? Who doesn't love coffee and chocolate?) Anyway, I love beer...kidding. I don't love beer, but we are engaged in a very serious relationship. (Mom, please don't call me when you read this.)

Please leave feedback....well, only if it's positive. "Keep in mind that I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my sh*t! (Erykah Badu lyrics!)

Author’s Website:  https://www.susanbliler.com/
Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/susanabliler
Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/susan_bliler/
Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Susan-Bliler/e/B0064C7QPU
Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19025204.Susan_Bliler
Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/susan-bliler

 

@susan_bliler #bookaversary #angellost #skinwalkers #nextgreatread #5starreview #paranormalromance #favoriteauthor #favoriteseries #oneclickauthor


No comments:

Post a Comment