Friday, October 9, 2020

Fan Friday – Eternal Covenant – K.G. Inglis

 



This Friday I have a special treat for you.  I admit that I did the author a disservice and held off on reading this book for a while, one because I am not always drawn to vampires, and two and this is the most important reason, I just knew that once I read book 1 I would be taken down the series rabbit hole and not emerge until I had read all 6 books.  Was I ever right on that assessment!  Oh My Wow!  This book is such a fantastic read that I have already queued book 2 up on my Kindle, so I can get started right away.

The author did her research and there are enough facts in the story that if you didn’t know better you would surely be looking over your shoulder for those creatures of the night.  I love surprising twist she puts on her vampires and their origins.  It just added that little bit more of fuel to the intrigue and believability of her story.  The characters were amazing and the way they interacted kind of reminded me when I am with my own siblings.  Throw in that dash of danger and betrayal and she caught my attention from the first page.

This author is still fairly new with only 6 books in her Amazon library, but I think you will find that once you try one you will be in it for the long haul.  The best part is that she is very personable and enjoys interacting with her readers, so be sure to show her some love on her social media sights.  Well I am off to enjoy the weekend and book two of her series.  I can only hope that by the time I reach book 6 she will be ready to send more books my way.

Happy Reading

Sydney



Eternal Covenant:  An Eternal Novel

Published to Amazon on September 19, 2017

Author K.G. Inglis

Amazon



Cassie McLennan, a strong-willed university student with an insatiable curiosity, seems to find herself in hot water on a regular basis. When a mysterious Tibetan monk appears in her professor’s office, her nosy curiosity once again lures her into investigating. Only, this is one mystery she should have left well alone when she realizes that the monk is murdered and she is the only one who can identify his killers.

Alaric Neumann has lived for hundreds of years as a recluse and is comfortable with his lifestyle. It’s simple, quiet, and predictable. That is until Cassie lands herself on an assassin’s hit list, and he finds himself in the role of her protector. Without his help, she won’t live to see her next birthday. However, the complication she brings into his life is more than just her fiery temper and her infuriating cousin Alex. Alaric’s attraction to her is a temptation he is helpless to avoid but claiming his mate could see him banished to the Underworld.



Official published review:

Are there angels among us

What a fantastic new take on vampires and the supernatural!  I love how the author begins the story with the start of it all and the detail that she went into to describe each scene just draws you in where you can almost feel the sun at your back and the sand under your feet.  She really blended the supernatural with truth perfectly creating a mix that is as compelling as it is almost believable.  I enjoyed that her characters had a depth to them that just enhanced the story and the overall reading experience.  I fell in love with each of them and can’t wait to see what happens next.  This story is filled with action and danger, intrigue and betrayal, creating a story that I just didn’t want to put down until the very end. 

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R30U07Y8GKFCEI




Hi, I'm Kerryn, the author of the Eternal series. Native to Australia, I live in a beach town on the Southern Coast which many call a holiday destination. When I'm not writing about the sexy vampires and alpha lycans and dragons, I can be found reading about them and spending time with my family. But, like any respectable part-time superhero, I work a regular job five days a week and save the world on weekends writing one panty melting story at a time.

After good success with my books on online book sites it was time to take the next step. Although new to the publishing world I hope to make a big impact with my unique and entertaining books. If you like your men hot and the action steamy, mixed with a heavy dose of humour then the Eternal series will find a space in your 'must read again' collection.

 

Author’s Website:  https://www.kginglis.com/

Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/kginglis.official/

Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/KGInglis/

Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/K.G.-Inglis/e/B0767RCLGP

Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17230080.K_G_Inglis

Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/k-g-inglis

 

@kginglis #fanfriday #xlibrisau #paperback #nextgreatread #paranormalromance #eternalcovenant #seriesstarter #5starreview #fanfavorite #vampireromance 


No comments:

Post a Comment