Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Sydney’s Stars - The Unexpected Bonding Vow – Michelle Howard

 



What are Sydney’s Stars, you might be asking?  Why they are those books that just seem to call to me.  You know, the cover just screams you need to read me, or the blurb just grabs my interest and won’t let go.  Those little books that I pull to the top of my “Need To Read” pile for no particular reason, and then BAM!  I find a hidden gem between the pages that I just can’t put down.

This book is one of those books, I mean look at that cover, every time that I went into my Amazon Wish List it begged me to add it to my Kindle App.  It’s a fairly new release, so I couldn’t celebrate it in a Throwback Thursday, and it’s been out just long enough that I think it needs a little more recognition then a Book Birthday.  Not to mention that after putting off purchasing this book for at least a week, I was totally knocked on my heels by the story within the pages. 

This is a brand-new author for me and I have a feeling she will be collecting a lot of my money until I have caught up to her current releases.  This book might not be for everyone as there were some difficult subjects and situations, but the way these 2 connected and the struggles they had to face in order to get to their HEA just tugged at my heart strings.  I really can’t wait to see what else the author has in store for her Assassins Guild and, of course, I can’t wait to get started on her other series.

Happy Reading

Sydney



The Unexpected Bonding Vow (Assassins Guild book 1)

Published to Amazon on September 25, 2020

Author Michelle Howard

Amazon



Mated?

No. Never. The last thing Garik Denikon would do is willingly tie himself to a woman. That would require a level of trust the ruthless assassin didn't allow.

Yet, here he was.

On the run, escaping from an enemy, with his bonded mate at his side.
Saedra had one chance. Only one, to grasp freedom and escape. So she took it with both hands locked tight to the dark-haired man in her father's dungeon. She didn't care about his deadly reputation or the rumors. Garik Denikon was worth the risk if he helped her to get away.


Official published review:

Feelings won’t be denied

This is my first experience with this author and I think I’m in love. What an amazing story! This couple moved me to tears between everything they suffered and everything that they found. The author kept me glued to the edge of my seat with each turn of the page. The danger and intensity was high throughout the book and I absolutely enjoyed the connection the characters formed as they struggled to survive. This book is a definite re-read and I can’t wait to read the next book by this author.

5 stars

A GR BB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2JGND6B1HSCSJ




About the USA Best-selling Author Michelle Howard: Like many authors she dreamed of writing since reading her first romance novel many years ago.  She loves paranormal and contemporary romances and is a fan of the classic romances by Judith McNaught and Julie Garwood.I love to hear from fans so please reach out to me.

 

Author’s Website:  https://michellehowardwrites.com/

Author’s Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/michellehowardwrites/

Author’s Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/mhowardwrites/

Author’s Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Michelle-Howard/e/B00KG6V7ZU

Author’s Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6791810.Michelle_Howard

Author’s BookBub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/michelle-howard

 

@mhowardwrites #theunexpectedbondingvow #assassinsguild #scifiromance #nextgreatread #5starreview #inthestarsromance #sydneysstars #mhpublications #seriesstarter


No comments:

Post a Comment