Monday, December 31, 2018

A cute little cozy mystery


A cute little cozy mystery 



Pit Perfect Murder (A Barkside of the Moon Cozy Mystery book 1)
Published to Amazon on March 1, 2018
Author Renee George




This is such a perfect segue from Lily’s involvement in the Witchin’ Impossible series to her own series.  Lily lost so much in her home town that it was a given she would not stay.  I love that she is carving out her own life and that she has reconnected with her only relative.  I’m a little bummed that she holds herself distant from her love interest as he is only a human and I really hope that down the road her and Uncle Buzz learn that humans can be fated mates too.  I will be completely devastated if she has to watch Parker enjoy life with someone else.

Oh well, not my call to make as I am not the author.  Not to mention that I am completely invested in this series and will read it through to the bitter end.  Click on the book above to grab your copy and fall in love with Lily, Parker and their Pitbull sidekicks.
  
Official published review:
A cute little cozy mystery 
I love this book. The mystery is intense and keeps you engaged and thinking until the very end. Plus who doesn’t love a pitti, long lost family, friends and maybe a love meant to be. I hope Lily finds out who knows her secret and I really hope she finds out that fated mates can be human. I’m looking forward to reading the next book and seeing what happens next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment