Sunday, December 2, 2018

Nonna is up to her old tricks again, making sure her boys find their mates.


Nonna is up to her old tricks again, making sure her boys find their mates. 



Risen Bear (Ferro Mountain Shifters book 3)
Published to Amazon on May 19, 2017
Author Alice Bello




I am really enjoying each installment in this series.  This book started a little abruptly, so it took me a minute to figure out what was going on, but after that it moved quickly and the love connection was meant to be.  I think part of my confusion might have been because I read a few books in between book 1 and book 2.

I think, in all, you will enjoy this book as much as I have.  I would recommend starting from the beginning of the series if you have not already started reading them though.  Click on the book above to get your copy today.

Nonna is up to her old tricks again, making sure her boys find their mates. 
Like previous books in the series, this book gets right into the excitement of the story. Roxy has run away from tragedy and finds herself once again facing her enemy and impossible odds. Wade has not been right since a tragic event in his childhood, finding his own form of escape, but he manages to be in the right place at the right moment thanks to some help from the spiritual. They might move slowly, but when they meet these two embrace the love they find with each other. We get to enjoy the interaction of friends and family, see some heroes in action and what’s a good book without a few last minute surprises. Those Stone boys just keep popping up, I can’t wait to see what happens with them next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment