Saturday, December 1, 2018

To be loved by the prince


To be loved by the prince



Wanted by the Werewolf Prince (Space Shifters Chronicles book 1)
Published to Amazon on October 18, 2017
Author Kara Lockharte




This book has been in my "To Be Read" folder for a little bit of time.  I had actually started reading it at one point, but decided to put it back for later.  I blame that on studying for my certification, I needed something that was a sure thing to take my mind off of the stress.  By putting this book aside, I did it a severe disservice. 

I really enjoyed this book!  The action is what I would expect for a fighter pilot captain, she is fast and brash and, unfortunately, very used to being on her own so she almost misses the opportunity that is right in front of her face.  Good thing her prince knows what he wants and is out to ensure that he gets her and his HEA.  I mean really!  It must be love for him to deal with all that she throws at him at the end.  Not that he didn’t deserve it and maybe a little bit more.

Click on the book above to get your copy and decide for yourself if you enjoy the prince and the space pilot.

Official published review:
To be loved by the prince
Skye is a space pilot who is on a mission to rescue Ral the werewolf prince. Neither of them thought they would find each other or love. I enjoyed this book and the tale of their journey, but they both made it so difficult when neither of them are able to really communicate effectively. Will they find their HEA or will the miscommunication end their love before it takes root?  I hope the next book in the series is just as good. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment