Saturday, December 22, 2018

I couldn’t put it down!


I couldn’t put it down!



Mated to the Capo (Mafia Shifters book 1)
Published to Amazon on December 17, 2018
Author Georgette St. Clair




This one is hot off the presses!  I think I have mentioned before that Ms St. Clair is one of my favorite authors, okay so it may be mild stalking level, but I just couldn’t wait to read this first book in her brand-new series.  I am in love with the shifter version of the mafia!  (It appears to be very much like the human version, the only difference is the level of their ability to inflict violence and the type of creatures they are protecting their people from) 

Who knew that a brave heart and an excess of stinky trash could help a person find the man of her dreams.  Good thing she has some tricks up her sleeve or I don’t think she would have made it to the HEA that was perfect for her.  Luckily, she also has a lot of friends and family that are fighting in her corner.  I was completely upset when Dominic was kicked out of his pack, but how wonderful that his alpha finally found the light.  He would have lost not just his capo, but also his niece.  There are so many characters that just need to have their own stories told, I hope that we get to see each and every book be born from Ms St. Clair’s fabulous imagination. 

Click on the book above to grab your copy and fall in love with the shifter mafia yourself.

Official published review:
I couldn’t put it down!
This book is the perfect beginning to a brand-new series. Zoey and Dominic check all the must have boxes as they head towards their HEA. Action, suspense, heroes and villains, love and jealousy, romance and regret, and so many wonderfully unexpected twists and turns that I just had to keep reading until the end. Oh, and did I mention wolf shifters galore?  More than one pack even, with so many more magical creatures that you never know what is on the next page. I loved this book and can’t wait to see what happens next. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment