Thursday, December 27, 2018

I truly enjoyed this book


I truly enjoyed this book 



Bedding the Wrong Brother (Bedding the Bachelors, book 1)
Published to Amazon on December 21, 2013
Author Virna DePaul




Wow!  This book is steamy, and romantic and I love that the two leads have been harboring love for each for over 16 years and finally get the chance to share it with each other.  With a little help from Max, the reason for their separation and Rhys’ twin, they finally get a chance to explore and express the love they have always felt.  It really makes you want to wring Max’s neck as he almost cost the two of them a life of happiness.  Fortunately, once they get together the sparks fly, and their love can no longer be denied.  They might deny it at first to avoid being hurt, but once they make a commitment both are willing to change to be with each other.  Like most relationships, it doesn’t really require them to change only to compromise and to look deep inside to find out what they really need and want.

The HEA has been 16 years in the making and it is one where you wish for an epilogue to see if they finally have the family they both desire.  There are 9 books already written in this series, I am hoping that we will get to see little glimpses into Melina and Rhys’ life as I continue to read the rest of the books.

This book is currently free on Amazon, click on the book above to grab it and start your new series.

Official published review:
I truly enjoyed this book 
I’m not usually a contemporary romance kind of person, I stick more to paranormal romance, but this book made me glad that I stepped out of my reading zone. I love that one twin helps another out and that Melina and Rhys finally get a chance to express and explore the love they feel for each other. They might have hit a few rocky patches along the way, but they were able to reach the HEA they both craved in the end. I can’t wait to see what happens in the rest of the series. 
4 stars

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment