Tuesday, December 11, 2018

No good deed goes unpunished


No good deed goes unpunished 



Nibbled by the Vamp (BBW Paranormal Vampire Romance) (Knight Protectors book 1)
Published to Amazon on November 30, 2013
Author Celia Kyle




I love a good Celia Kyle book!  They are sure to make you laugh out loud and fall in love with the hero and heroine.  In this case, we had no choice but to fall in love with the hero (and all of his friends).  I mean seriously!  A bunch of hot vampires, who can resist.  I don’t know about you, but the next time I go creeping past a dark alley I will be on the lookout to see if I might find a gorgeous vampire.  With any luck I might just be his fire.  Hey now, no judging.  A girls gotta dream. 

Click on the book above to fall in love with your next vampire crush!

Official published review:
No good deed goes unpunished 
This short steamy read is sure to meet your need for hot alpha vampires. Wren is a sassy woman who ends up in the wrong place trying to help out a fellow woman. Griffin is the vampire who is lucky enough to save her. Their connection is instantaneous and apparently fated. Like all good love stories, they must fight the villain in order to achieve their HEA. But with the help of friends that will be no problem. I look forward to seeing who finds his fire next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment