Monday, December 31, 2018

Take me to the dark side please


Take me to the dark side please 



Roman:  A Bad Boy Mafia Dark Romance (Triple Threat)
Published to Amazon on March 10, 2017
Author Josephine Jade




What can I say, I love a bad boy.  That guy who loves to take charge and be the man of the relationship is the guy for me.  Now mind you, this book is not for the faint of heart.  One would think a reader would realize that as it clearly states it is Mafia Dark Romance in the title, but obviously some people cannot read and then give a poor review and get all indignant about the content within the pages.  Such bad form on the readers part.

No bad reviews here!  I love this book!  It touches all of the kinky places that some are afraid to talk about or at least afraid to admit to.  Girl!  You be you!  We might not all like pain, or being put on display, but almost every lady around loves a good bad boy who is large and in charge and is not afraid to go after what he wants.  Even when what he wants he is not sure he can have.

If you want to fall in love with a bad boy tonight, click on the book above and start reading about the Triple Threat.  (I’m telling you, triplets to boot!  I am totally in love! Okay maybe just lust, but who cares!)

Official published review:
Take me to the dark side please 
What started out as repayment blossoms into something so much more. I love that we get a sense of Roman’s true feelings for Sarah from the first time that they meet. He is super good at hiding them, but there are little things that let his growing love shine through. Sarah has a much harder time hiding her feelings, but she tries to keep her soft center under wraps. Well until he gets mad and lets irrational actions fly. Luckily the rest of the trio are there to talk him off the ledge, but not before he almost loses everything. Will he be able to recover his true love in time?  I’ll never tell. Grab a copy of this great read and find out for yourself. I will tell you this though, I am looking forward to reading the next book!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment