Wednesday, December 26, 2018

I absolutely love this book!


I absolutely love this book!



Propositioning Mr. Raine (Riding the Raines book 1)
Published to Amazon on February 19, 2016
Author Laurann Dohner




I only have one question after reading this book.  Will you ever write about the rest of the Raine boys and Adam and Trip?  I have had this book in my To Be Read folder for some time, but I only just got the opportunity to read it.  I am not sure why I waited so long.  I loved this book!  I am reluctant to read the next one only because I know that there are no more to read immediately afterwards. 

This book was sexy and romantic at the same time.  I would love to find me a Mr Raine of my own, but I don’t know that I would have the same cougar to walk right up to him and ask for what I wanted.  I’m pretty sure not even 2 glasses of whiskey would give me the cougar that I need.  So bravo to the leading lady for going for what she wanted and for being strong enough to give them a second chance when his brother almost ruined it.

Click on the book above to grab your copy and fall in love with the Raine boys yourself!

Official published review:
I absolutely love this book!
What a strong woman reaching out and grabbing what she wanted. Okay, so it might not have been the traditional way to meet a man, but she did traditional for 16 years and what did that get her other than a humdrum life. Navarro was no fool!  He knew he had stumbled something perfect too bad a well-meaning, meddling brother and a scourge of the earth ex brother in law almost ruined everything. Thankfully the heavens know when two people are meant to be together and they finally reached their HEA. I can’t wait to see what happens with the Raine brothers and Adam next. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment