Monday, December 31, 2018

A quick hot read


A quick hot read 



Alpha Wolf Rising
Published to Amazon on October 31, 2013
Author Eliza Gayle




Ms Gayle is one of those authors that I just love to read no matter what book I have chosen from her library.  This particular book was one that I found myself getting irate with the leading lady.  She was annoying in that she just could not stand strong in her decisions.  Sierra knew that she needed both of her mates for their sake and for hers and, yet she did what she thought everyone else wanted.  The best thing, and worst thing, that could have happened occurred when her dad gets kidnapped.  She has to take on the mantel of leadership and finally realizes that nobody else’s opinions matter, only what she feels is best for her and her pack.

I think my favorite part is when she kicks her dad to the curb.  My least favorite is when she tries to help the bad guy make the full conversion to a wolf.  I wish that there were more books in this series.  The ending of this book indicates that it is a big possibility.

Click on the book above to grab your next great read.

Official published review:
A quick hot read 
This book is sure to get your engine running. I was a little put off by Sierra’s lack of decisiveness in the beginning, but as the story progressed she slowly rose above the pressure. She decided her course of action and put her full back bone into it. Thankfully Nolan and Marek truly love her and are still there for her when the dust settles. I wish there was another one, so we could see if Cole is able to reach his own HEA. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment