Sunday, December 30, 2018

The wit does not quit with this latest installment of A Lions Pride

The wit does not quit with this latest installment of A Lions Pride 


A Tiger’s Bride (A Lion’s Pride book 4)
Published to Amazon on September 15, 2015
Author Eve Langlais





What a fantastic book 4!  It took me a while to get back to this as I already felt bad for the heroine when I finished book 3.  I mean really!  What self-respecting woman wants to be the second choice to her twin sister?  I was pleasantly surprised when our hero actually discovered that Teena was indeed his lady love.  Teena took to the adventure of being kidnapped like a fish to water, although a big portion of that might be due to the fact that Dmitri was her fated mate. 

To be honest I am never disappointed by Ms Langlais’ books.  Click on the book above to grab your own copy of book 4 or to discover book 1.  Trust me readers, you will not be disappointed.

Official published review:
The wit does not quit with this latest installment of A Lions Pride 
Poor Teena has always been a disaster sure to happen and finds herself as a second best bride. Through many laughs, disasters, angry outbursts and love she finds she is second to none. I love the wit and humor that is interspersed with the moments of danger, passion and joy as Teena and Dmitri find their way to each other and their HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment