Saturday, December 22, 2018

It’s a Christmas miracle


It’s a Christmas miracle 



Christmas Hellhound (A Mate for Christmas book 2)
Published to Amazon on December 15, 2018
Author Zoe Chant




Oh my gosh!  I loved this book.  Not that it really matters as I tend to read books out of order, but I had no idea that it was book 2 until I finished reading it.  😊  It just gives me an excuse to go back and read book 1 right?? 

This book was so good, I really felt like I was experiencing the feelings of the characters as they happened.  I found myself shedding a few tears when Meaghan thought Cain truly didn’t want her because he was so desperate to get rid of his Hellhound.  What a relief when he finally came to his senses!  I was so happy to find that he was 100% wrong about his Hellhound, here it was just the stupid jerk he thought was his friend and had turned him being a crappy alpha.  How exciting that there appear to be more stories to come out of Pine Valley.  I feel like I might have missed some more though as the dragons are already paired up.  I will be searching for those you can be sure.

While I am doing that, and we are awaiting the creation of more stories, click on the book above to grab your copy and see what a Hellhound is truly meant to be.  I’m sure you will agree that it is a Christmas miracle.

Official published review:
It’s a Christmas miracle 
Who knew a hellhound could be sweet, gentle and loving?  Not me, but I was totally taken in by this gentle giant of a shifter. Caine didn’t even realize that he wasn’t fighting his hellhound so much as the evil that hid in the shadows as he tried so hard to do what he thought was the right thing. Meaghan is no gentle soul. She is a brash, forceful personality who embraces life and those who she considers hers with all the finesse of a pit bull. She didn’t even realize it, but she was surrounded by people who loved her the entire time. When these two get together the sparks will fly for them and their friends. I have fallen in love with the citizens of Pine Valley!  Now I’m going to have to go back and read book one!
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment