Saturday, June 22, 2019

Alpha Thief Author Milana Jacks


Still not sure her place in this world 


Alpha Thief (Alpha Horde prequel part 2)
Free to author Newsletter recipients
Author Milana Jacks





Now I am not usually one to read serial books, meaning books where there is a cliff hanger, at least not if the entire series is not complete.  I prefer the books where the are in a series, but each book is about one particular couple getting their HEA.  I just couldn't help myself with this book though.  I mean come on!  It's Milana Jacks and her Alpha Horde, what's not to love?  She did not disappoint me.  This book starts right back up where part 1 ended and leads us ever closer to the HEA for this alpha-omega pair.  I really can't wait to see what the next book brings.

This book is free to Milana's Newsletter recipients, so just click on the book above to sign up for her Newsletter and grab your free book today!

Official published review:
Still not sure her place in this world 
This is part two of the alpha thief. The author knows how to garner our attention and keep it. The omega, Kate, seems to be disconnected from herself. I suppose it’s because she had a less than ideal experience when she first came to the planet. Luckily for her, her alpha has patience and knows she is the one for him. I’m sure the jealous beta will try to cause trouble at some point, but only time will tell. I look forward to reading the next installment. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment