Saturday, June 29, 2019

My Savior - Alanea Alder


Friends are the family you choose 



My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered book 4)
Published to Amazon on August 25, 2015
Author Alanea Alder



I just can't say enough good things about this series.  Every book makes me love Meryn and the gang even more.  This particular book is a lot sadder then the ones we have read so far.  I found my eyes tearing up throughout the book and I was especially happy when we made it to the HEA at the end.  But not to worry, as par for the course, Meryn and Aiden manage to keep the laughter and excitement at an all time high.  Ms Alder continues to amaze me with her ability to create an entirely new world, have such interesting characters that we are 100% invested in them with every book, and her story lines have such depth that I find myself impatiently waiting for the next installment.  Every single time.  Okay, maybe that is called stalking, but who can blame me.  Her books are just that good.

I have read this book many times, but if you have not, click on the book above to grab your copy today.  You will soon find yourself lost in the world of the Bewitched and Bewildered.

Official published review:
Friends are the family you choose 
This story may be the saddest in the series so far, but the author has such a knack for bringing laughter to the worst situations. The love and comradely she manages to portray will pull you through the tough moments in the story and directly into a comedic break when Meryn causes Aiden to yell. I have loved and laughed with each of these stories and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series again. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment