Sunday, June 16, 2019

Master or mastered


Master or mastered



Handling the Hybrid:  A Kindred Tales Novel (Brides of the Kindred)
Published to Amazon on June 1, 2019
Author Evangeline Anderson




Wow!  Just wow!  You have to give me a moment to collect my thoughts.  This book was so over the top that I found myself lost in the world of the Kindred.  I think this may be one of my favorite couples, but there are so many, and I have not read them all yet.  I love the way these two connected even through such great adversity.  Ms Anderson was able to create so many poignant moments when she wrote this book.  Even when they should have been disillusioned at the other’s actions, they both tended to take the tact of maybe it was really their own fault.  Within a weeks’ time, these two found themselves so over the top devoted to each other that they were able to put aside their own safety to insure the other’s life and health.  I loved that they reached their HEA and that the Goddess always seems to be able to put her children and their chosen mates in just the right place when they are needed.

I hope that we are able to see a happy ending sometime in the future for their traumatized friend.  Believe me when I tell you that no one should have to experience what he went through.  Absolutely no one.  But while we are waiting for that, click on the book above and find out what it means to Handle a Hybrid.  I just know you are going to love it.

Official published review:
Master or mastered
Just when you thought the Kindred couldn’t get any better, the author writes a fresh new story that sets your mind on fire. There are so many wonderful and exciting things that happen in this story. From the very first page I found myself transported to a world where love managed to overcome all obstacles. So many people and factors came together to bring these two to their HEA, and each one shaped them and their relationship. I hope that their traumatized friend manages to find his way, but regardless, I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
5 stars

Happy Reading
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment