Sunday, June 30, 2019

Bonded to the Dragon - Kara Lockharte


Not everything is as it seems 



Bonded to the Dragon:  Lick of Fire (Dragon Lovers book 3)
Published to Amazon on March 18, 2019
Author Kara Lockharte



Oh my goodness!  I loved this book!  It was the perfect next book in the series.  I really felt like I completely sank into this book and felt every minute of Val's pain.  Well and every emotion that she felt, I almost felt like she was coming out of a long tunnel and only when they reached the HEA did she really find the light.  This book is certainly one that I will read again and again.  I hope that the author adds some more books to this series. I have loved all of them so far.

Click on the book above to grab your copy today.

Official published review:
Not everything is as it seems 
Wow!  What a great read!  This book is different than the previous books, but just as good. The submersion you usually feel when reading a great story is intensified with this book. Val’s pain becomes your own, along with her confusion, sadness, friendship, joy and love. It may take her and Grant a while to get their act together and find the path to their HEA, but when they do the results are explosive. I loved this book and can’t wait to read the next one in the series. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BS BB

This book is part of the Lick of Fire Series





No comments:

Post a Comment