Tuesday, June 25, 2019

His Teddy Bear Author Eve Langlais


This big, bad wolf falls hard



His Teddy Bear
Published to Amazon on March 31, 2016
Author Eve Langlais



I don’t know how I managed to be so behind the ball when it came to reading this book. Maybe it’s because I thought it was going to be a painful read, who knows. I certainly did myself a disservice by waiting so long. This book was everything I know to expect from Ms Langlais. I felt each emotion as if I was experiencing them myself, every laugh, every tear. I love it when that happens!  How much better can an author get at writing a book then when you are well and truly lost in the story.

I know you are going to love this book!  Click on the book above to grab your copy today!

Official published review:
This big, bad wolf falls hard
I wasn’t sure about this book at first, no one wants to watch the pain of another, but the more pages I read the more I fell in love with the book. Reece certainly won me over and, thankfully, he also won Teddy over. Her hurt and pain at his initial reaction, caused him to look deep into himself and see what was really in his heart. It’s a shame her sister didn’t have it so lucky. You will laugh and cry in equal measure when you read this book, but the HEA is worth every moment. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment